Riding a Bike


 I am scared and afraid at the same time because I am going to ride my bike. But   my mum is going to help me. First my mum gave me some instructions. Second I put on my helmet, I hopped on to my bike then my mum said to pedal faster. So I started pedaling faster but I didn't  pedal fast enough because my legs are turning into jelly. My bike is wobbling because my arms are not strong enough, not focusing and my body is shaking. But, my mum is running with me. Her job is to make sure I keep on pedaling. While I kept on pedaling I saw that I was riding straight to the park. I entered the park and went on the footpath.  I can hear the concrete under the wheels of my bike and my mum is right behind me. I felt like I was alone riding to the park. While I was pedaling I started to wobble.  I tried to stop wobbling but I couldn't help it. I was about to go to the field when I fell off. Luckily for me I pulled the handlebars to the middle. Finally I stopped my bike. My mum was impressed I felt a little bad. My mum told me that it was over and I was pleased that it was over riding a bike is scary.


 By Samson  

No comments: